The Mainstream Media Ignores the Anti-White Massacre

Assaults with firearms were carried out in Memphis, the surrounding area, and the Mid-South on Wednesday night, resulting in the deaths of four people and injuries to three more.

According to information from the Memphis Police Department, the suspect who instilled fear and panic throughout the entire region is currently in the custody of the Memphis Police Department.

At a press conference held first thing on Thursday morning, Memphis Police Chief CJ Davis spoke on the specific events that took place on Wednesday evening.

Chief Davis revealed to the media that Ezekiel Kelly, 19, was the culprit who was responsible for at least eight of the crime scenes that occurred throughout the binge.

Kelly is being investigated for a number of possible offenses, the details of which are not yet clear.

At this time, there have been at least two gunshots recorded in Memphis. One shooting resulted in the death of a person at a BP service station on S. Parkway, and the other resulted in the serious injury of a woman on Norris Road close to I-240.

At exactly 4:35 p.m., the victim who had been at the service station was shot, only moments before the lady was shot.

According to the Minneapolis Police Department, another person was shot and killed on Lyndale Avenue just before one in the morning.

A public alert was issued by the MPD at approximately 7 o'clock in the evening.

According to the findings of the investigation, the suspect filmed himself while he was driving a silver or blue Infiniti and broadcasting live on Facebook while carrying out the shooting spree.

A shattered rear window and a red dealer sticker were both visible on the Infiniti.

After further investigation, the authorities revealed that they believed the culprit was driving a gray Toyota SUV with an Arkansas license plate.

According to the documents filed in court, the event that occurred on February 3, 2020 resulted to Ezekiel Kelly, who was 19 years old at the time, being charged with attempted murder in the first degree. In addition to that, he was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon, and the use of a handgun with the intent to commit a severe crime.

Just before eight o'clock in the evening, the City of Memphis issued a statement that read, "If you do not need to be out, please remain home!" A tweet was just posted by City.

The Metropolitan Police Department ordered everyone to remain indoors.

FOX13 was present during the suspect's Facebook Live video confession, in which he is said to have admitted to shooting five people.

In the video, the suspect can be seen walking inside an AutoZone store, pointing a gun at a customer, and pulling the trigger on it.

The Metropolitan Police Department has determined that Kelly was involved in a shooting that took place on Wednesday afternoon inside an AutoZone store located close to Wells on Jackson.

The University of Memphis was placed under lockdown after reports of gunfire were received from the area bordered by Patterson and Southern. The university declared in a safety advisory that all doors at the University of Michigan had been closed for the sake of everyone's protection.

At 8:30 o'clock in the evening, the trolley and bus service provided by MATA was unexpectedly terminated out of an abundance of caution.

In light of the current danger posed by a shooter who is still at large in the Memphis area, as reported by the Memphis Police Department, we must take the following precautions. MATA has decided to temporarily suspend its trolley and bus services, however this decision is indefinite. MATA's leadership are reportedly acting with extreme caution and concern for the safety of their firm's drivers and passengers, as stated in a news statement released by the organization.

After that, once Kelly was located and taken into custody, MATA continued its operations for one final trip.

As a direct response to the shooting rampage, the Delta Fair has been placed in a state of lockdown, according to the public relations officer for the fair who spoke with FOX13.

The fair was reopened after being closed for a brief period of time, and once officials from the Shelby County Sheriff's Department arrived, attendees were given permission to leave.

Kelly was last spotted in the vicinity of Interstate 55 and Stateline Road; however, as of 9:05 p.m., the DeSoto County Sheriff's Office reported that he has already returned to Memphis.

The Metropolitan Police Department recommends that residents of the Whitehaven neighborhood seek shelter inside, particularly those who live along Ivan Road and Hodge Road.

At 9:30 p.m., the shelter-in-place announcement for Memphis was terminated because Kelly had been located and taken into custody.

According to the DeSoto County Sheriff's Office, Kelly was taken into custody and held after being involved in a collision near the intersection of Ivan Road and Hodges Road.

According to the authorities, Kelly carjacked a Dodge Challenger in Southaven and then got himself stuck inside the vehicle.

Several different agencies that deal with law enforcement have arrived at the location.

There is now only one charge of murder in the first degree brought against Kelly, but additional charges are expected.

One of the survivors who is being treated at Regional One is in critical condition. There are now two additional patients in stable condition.

The preceding is a summary of an article that originally appeared on American Examiner News.

Written by Staff Reports

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Biden Caught RED HANDED In Major Lie

Biden’s Team Is Exploring LEGAL Options Against Republican Governors